Quote:
silverrules said:
Quote:
PS CA said:
Quote:
edz61 said:
You can't in CA the officer will want to see two holes and two screws. They will ask you when you go to the police station so they don't waste their time get off their ass and burn unnnecessary calories in thier donut infested bodies. If you say you don't have 2 screws and holes they will ask you to do it right and go back.

I thought that I had previously read some posts from others who said they went to the DMV to get their ticket signed off. They said that they didn't even bother to check the car, they just asked if they had put the plate on. Can anyone confirm that you can get a license plate ticket signed off at the DMV?

Phil

Hi Phil, Took my wife car to police station for the same reason and they just asked if I had it fixed. Didn't even bother to come out and look. If it happens, go there on a rainy day or VERY HOT day
Don't know about DMV.

I was not so lucky the bastard asked if I fixed the plate and then sent another guy out to inspect the plate and the method of attachment. I will however take the plate off this weekend and put the color coated plugs in that I bought from bmuperplugs.com, they look awsome :0