I put this video in here, as I want to focus on the 720S.

Now, I find nearly all of his videos really attractive and this one gives a very good summary of the Geneva Motorshow 2017. kiss

McLaren comes at 29:53 , Ferrari at 32:31. Though I still do not like the hollow head light design of the new 720S, after seeing this video I have to admit, that it really does look modern, in fact so much more modern than its rival from Ferrari, which is shown right after the 720S. Though not the best colour for the 488, I really think it almost looks ancient next to the McLaren. Only car that - design-wise - can hold a candle to the McLaren is the Perfomante, featured here: Lamborghini at 2:00.

Very nice video indeed.

BTW, absolutely love his comments about Mansory (25:50):

"No Geneva is complete without a quick look at the horrors on the Mansory stand, yes, they don't disappoint. There is a Maserati that I can't see anyone would buy, but they know better than me, they know their customers. Ugh, another horror, they must love that Bentley, imagine how much that costs. I guess the customer that has gone to Mansory said, with a bit of kitchen counter and said, 'Can you make my Rolls Royce out of this?' 'Of course we can, Sir.' "

Absolutely hilarious. Smiley

Geneva Motorshow 2017, Including Lamborghini at 2:00, then Porsche 4:54, Bugatti 7:48, Pagani 9:01, Koenigsegg 11:34, Bentley 15:27, Alpine 18:45, Honda 20:05, Aston 22:10, Jaguar Land Rover 24:19, Rimac 26:20, Brabus 27:16, AMG 27:43, McLaren 29:53, Ferrari 32:31, Ruf 35:50

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.