ATTENTION : on topic post coming .  Please skip it if you are a regular poster in this thread .

Yesterday I went back to the Geneva show and had a much better and longer time looking at the 720 . I went at the end of the day, so there were not many people and could take my time . 

The first time, the big front light openings were a '' problem'' ....... but , after seeing the car again, they already grew on me . The orange car is a very bad choice of color . Looking at the white car made a very different impression . 

The car does look so much more modern then any 488 , Lambo or Porsche . The aero is impressive and so interesting how it is integrated . The inside is purposeful and fits the car and it's modernity . 

The car is colors sensitive, if you choose the right one with the different carbon accents , it looks great . The front openings from close are gorgeous as there is lots going on inside them  . It is just from far that it looks strange ( like a big hole , specially on the Orange car ) 

If I had to get a car in that category , not taking into account any depreciation, I would slightly heisitate between then Huracan Performance and the 720, but would probably take the 720 , or better the next LT . The 488 looks so old and dated compared to it . No comparaison . 

The 720, to me, has lots to reveal and will be a game changer in the integrating of aero in modern sports cars . 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS