996FourEss:

RC why don't you "do a Chris Harris" and actually pitch to WR doing a piece on him that you will publish on RT. I would think you could probably swing this??

Smiley This is exactly what I had in mind but like I said before, WR is very busy and I only caught him once for a longer chat...while I was riding with him in a GT3. Smiley Once on a different occasion, I had the chance to drive with him and a group of people around some pass roads in Austria but we talked maybe twice for half a minute or so when we discussed a curve and some difficulties some drivers had. Also how nice the view was. Smiley Last time, I only took a photo with him, people were waiting in line(!) to take one and we were all there in a group of cars (no public!), so no chance to even start a chat. Smiley

It is possible to "book" WR officially but as far as I remember, a whole day event is 10k EUR or so. Smiley I have his contact, so I could make it happen but this would only be possible if we have a huge Rennteam event with a couple of dozens of (paying) users. 

We were thinking about something like that many times before, we also have a direct contact to Adrian Sutil and others but unfortunately these people are not personal friends, so... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)