RC:

Oh...speaking of honesty and tricks: Porsche used for the Panamera Turbo Nordschleife "record" of 7:38 min the Yokohama Advan Sport. Only problem: This tire is not available/certified (yet?) for the Panamera Turbo. Only the Conti SportContact 5P, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and the Pirelli PZero. Well, what now, Markus?  

I could even start my own suspicion regarding the new PZero N1 used for all those 991.2 Turbo S press cars but I won't do it because it doesn't really matter. Fact is: Car manufacturers will always work with tricks. Most customers couldn't care less.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

Fact is, Porsche always delivers (customer cas) what is promised. BTW, this Panamera lap time was clearly marked as a marketing event, the car also had race seats etc.

P.s.: PZero N1 are the regular tires for this car. They are very fast but also very bad in colder and wet conditions...