Carlos from Spain:
RC:

I am seriously thinking of getting the new GT3 if my wife doesn't want the GTS Cab (she always said she wants it but she isn't sure anymore because she always needs space for her stuff) but she cannot decide and I cannot wait. yes Not easy. Spring/summer is coming and if I take away "her" cab, she will kill me. angry

You know that deep inside you have already decided and your subconscious is past that decision and is now working on how to "sell it" to your wife and get away with it Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley Not that easy. It is "our" cabriolet and my wife won't take this lightly, she loves to drive open in the spring/summer. 

Joking aside, if you are keeping the R8 I'm not sure how changing the GTS Cab for a GT3 Touring will be that worth it, they are a bit different cars the GTS Cab and a GT3 Coupe, you will like it more but then again for those thrills you have the R8, and your wife is not going to be happy with the GT3 Coupe, basically she looses the Cab and you gain yet another toy. If you can pull it off then OK but if not... well you know Smiley

I know, the GT3 would be a second toy and I can barely drive the R8, so where would the GT3 fit in? Smiley

Probably just a first reaction to the fantastic specs of the new GT3...it will pass. I try to tell myself that the moment my wife takes over the GTS Cab or doesn't want it, I will have the chance to switch my R8 for the R8 facelift or the rumored upcoming R8 GT. Makes more sense in my situation. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)