Quote:
RonnieC6Z said:
Did you, by any chance, notice that this post was started by someone who, for what ever reason, is knocking a Chevy salesman, and is bringing up the P-Car vs Z06 comparison.
It was NOT started by some Corvette guy coming on your forum! And anyone who does not like the comparisons, (and there ar many who don't), just don't read and/or respond to them. And, by the way, there are many Porschephiles that come on the Z06 forum and spout off. And that is just fine with me...freedom of speach is welcome everywhere.

No matter by WHO it was started...this is still a Porsche forum. I apologize for the dumb behaviour of some fellow Porschephiles who may come to Corvette forums and sing the Porsche Hallelujah, at the same time bashing Corvettes.
Freedom of speech is fine with me but we have rules here, for a good reason. Did you have freedom of speech at your parents' house? Just try to view us as a family and this is our house. And I and the moderators are the parents who sometimes have to spank some b.tt to put some sense into some of our "kids".

Regarding car salesmen: there are some very knowledgable, nice and very often even honest sales persons. But usually they're dumb, they couldn't care less about the product they sell, they're lying, they do everything possible to make the competion look bad. This isn't valid for car sales persons only but unfortunately this business has a pretty bad reputation sometimes. And of course this is valid for all car brands sales persons.