noone1:
MKSGR:
SciFrog:

Maybe but one is a dull vacuum cleaner with the same interior as a $50k boxster and the other is a bespoke V12 Ferrari with a magnificent interior with leather from Poltrona Frau... To each his own wink

Just read that in the other thread that you recommend Nick to get a California... Well, please allow me to say: people who consider the FF and/or the California are for sure NOT the target audience for one of the top-of-the-line Porsches... When talking about FF/Calfiornia we are talking about people who primarily want a car with exotic design and aura. These people will have less interest in how a car drives/handles etc. Smiley Personally, I don't know a single car nut with the skills/ambition to really drive his/her cars that would consider a FF or a California. Totally different sector of the market, sorry to say this. The 488 or tdf is different, of course.

Vast majority of 911 Turbo drivers don't care how it drives or handles either...

I see many women driving the turbo S convertible...

MK please put the post back in the context. Nick wants a less sporty setup... That's what the FF and California are.

I just hope your "nut with the skills/ambition to really drive" doesn't do it on the road, there are tracks for that, they should not mix with the rest of the driving populationSmiley