I've had quite a number of Ferraris as Crayphile says (and still have a few) so feel I can comment. I've never really cared for the front end styling on any of the modern cars even though I bought them.

Lights have always been a Ferrari design weak spot IMHO with the modern era cars. They have never really found a solution that they can gracefully evolve. Quite why they feel the need to have a procession of LED turn signal bulbs taking up most of the length of the front wing I will never know.  There are 44T trucks with smaller lights indecision The headlights of the first generation of the California from 2009 at least have sensible proportions in relation to the rest of the frontal design but would have benefited from revisions to the inner design of the lights much as Porsche has done with the original 991 headlights to create the PDLS version. Instead of doing this Ferrari have just take the style of lights started on the 458 and put them on the Cali T and made them an overpowering aspect of the front design. Everyone has different taste though and some even like the headlights on the 360 angry smiley