Ziggy:
Grant:
WAY:

I wonder which is a better car to drive in the mountains and on the road, in terms of fun and feel. I suspect the Spyder may even win here. 

I have a friend who is a motoring journalist and he owns a GT4 and was able to drive the Spyder on the launch.  He agreed with you and found the Spyder more entertaining on the road (GT4 better on the track).  Biggest difference (besides the roof) was the narrower tires with street compound - less grip but more entertaining than GT4.

Isn't it exactly what Futch reported several months ago too? Smiley

Futch (autocorrection is annoying...always wants to make Dutch out of FutchSmiley) has tons of other amazing cars he can choose from, so he probably has a different perspective on the GT4 and Boxster Spyder than most of us, which is understandable. So don't read too much into his dissatisfaction with these cars, the GT4 and Spyder are still very nice toys and something most people will love to drive.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)