4trac:

Adam2S - not to take this off topic (this would never happen on RT) - I am curious about your AM V12 Vantage - I have been wondering if these will be one of this generation's "never to be repeated" cars.  As it is well beyond new by now, how do you feel about it in your collection?

Well I never intended to keep the V12V for as long as I have, its been 3.5yrs now since I bought it new and its just so good that until the GT4 came along I was at a loss as to what else might tick all my requirements quite so well.

The plan is to sell the V12V once the GT4 is road legal and I've got a few months under the belt. I've got a private buyer already lined up who has been waiting for 11 months too since I ordered the GT4.  We havn't agreed a final price yet (and here in the UK they have increased in value a little in the last 12mths), so it might all fall through, but if I do sell it then I will be VERY sad to see it go.  The car is most definitely an end of an era icon, 6.0ltr na V12 with a manual gearbox, plus I have the lightweight buckets in that too.  There just wont be any more cars like that made. Smiley

I certainly never meant to start a collection of cars as such, but the temptation to keep it along with the GT4 is very strong indeed! Smiley

--

Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Morning Frost White, Buckets, Manual

Cayman GT4, Racing Yellow, PCCB, 918 Style Full Buckets