Very nice but I stopped buying model cars after my son, when he was very young, destroyed my entire Porsche model car collection. I had around 20 very nice cars and he destroyed them all (ripped off doors, wings, etc.). Since that time, I haven't bought any model car for myself anymore. Two years ago, my son got himself a very rare special edition Burago Bugatti Veyron model (with every tiny detail, even in the interior) in Italy at a specialized dealer. He paid over 200 EUR for it, all the money he had saved during the year. A few months ago, he had a visit from some of his friends and while he was downstairs with some of the kids, the other kids took the Bugatti model car from the box and started playing with it. Result: Destroyed. mail Same goes to other model cars my son bought for himself over the years. Once other kids put their hands on these cars, forget about them. enlightened

I still have two rare Porsche model cars (a 997 Turbo model from the 997 Turbo presentation in Zuffenhausen and one 991 Turbo S with the personal signature of the (at that time) 911 Turbo development boss Dr. Moessle) and I keep these car models high up on a cabinet in the living room, so no kid can actually reach them. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)