Any suggestion of a conspiracy from the left or right is making people nut jobs, sorry to say that.

If people do not like how the majority of people seems to think, this is not a conspiracy but democracy.

Many have problems with democracy because they feel left out as individuals but the truth is, democracy is not about individuals but a majority of individuals. 

Even the fact that you suggest I am using "left wing jargon" tells me a lot about you and your political beliefs. Just turn it down a notch, unless you want to be labeled right wing (over here in Germany, this is basically being a Nazi angry).

How can you be surprised that many Americans have issues voting with the Republicans if many voters are using rhetorics which are suitable for the cold war era maybe but not modern America? Your next president will be a Democrat because of movements like the Tea Party and such. Many voters around the middle spectrum of politics are afraid of...nut jobs. angry No, unlike others, I liked G.W. Bush and I despise Hillary Clinton but what right wing Republicans don't realize is that they are actually pushing more moderate potential voters to the left because they are afraid of some extreme right wing opinions.

Good job, right wing supporters (see...I didn't say nut jobs) actually push the US towards a more leftist government. Bravo. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)