RC:

You talk to me about skin cancer? Funny, really funny. blush Have you read this on the internet? 

A little hint: Sun protection, shades, a healthy immun system and the gift from god (or whoever) not to be a light shaded type (my wife isn't exactly a natural blonde either broken heart). Also, yearly dermatologist checks and the happy circumstance that I barely have moles, neither do my wife or kids. Skin cancer can be detected early if awareness is high, no problem but like I said before, I have a darker type of skin. I would worry even more about my eyes, this is why we always wear sunglasses and we made our kids wear them as well since a very young age.

Also, another gift from whoever is up there: I do not not really sweat much in heat, only when I work out. I really love heat, the warmer the better. The only situation I hate heat is at night in bed. In winter time, I have not more than 20°C in my dorm, I sleep like a baby. 

Long story short: We are aware of the risks but the risk of you taking a sunbath or even skiing at 2000-3000 m in winter time in Switzerland is actually higher.  80-90% of the UV light is actually reflected by the snow, even if there is no visible sun. Good luck with that. wink Of course water (like ocean or lakes) reflect UV light as well (up to 100%) but there isn't much difference and the higher altitude actually increases the risk (as far as I remember, exposure intensity  to UV light raises by 6-7% per 350 m or so of altitude compared to the almost "flat" beach, sorry about not knowing the precise number but I just don't remember anymore and I'm too lazy to look it up).

Can you see the heat now? Smiley

kesTuAKsdDIoeX6SUTcx4zyg5NkIug-MN5vpvnbrvcs.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

In short, you must be extremely blessed by nature? Smiley

--

2003 BMW M3 CSL (sold) / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS / 2013 MINI John Cooper Works GP / 2014 BMW Alpina D3 biturbo Touring