WAY:
JesseBank:

Opinions aside, that's probably the best car video I've ever seen. Never witnessed journos enjoying what they were doing so much in my life. Maybe the final verdict is just that - they are all impressive in their own ways. Maybe there doesn't have to be a winner...

Some of the more enjoyable 52 minutes I've spent recently.

No girlfriend huh? Smiley

Jokes aside, did you guys notice how much of a handful the LaF is in the hands of Tiff compared to the P1 in the hands of Harris? I would not want to be driving the LaF at the limit. Far too scary to me. The 918 remains my fav as it just does everything so well, but the emotional winner would have to be the LaF. That sound, OMG! If I had the means, I would buy the 918 and the LaF. No interest in the P1 whatsoever. 

Not to say your conclusion is wrong, but some of that is Tiff's driving style (of an unfamiliar car at that) vs Chris.  You want to compare Chris vs Chris driving the two cars in the Corsas.  Then the difference is less. 

Funny how Ferrari claims 0-300 in 15 seconds.  Didn't get anywhere close that in the other video