nberry:
CGX car nut:
nberry:

You have denigrated the majority of the high performance sport car buyers claiming they don't know how to drive. Yet, you find offense when it is pointed out that manual is like masturbation. WHAT ARROGANCE! Smiley

That's the best you can do?  One never posted about someone not knowing how to drive a hi-po car; hence the true emerges.   I don't care if you want or require an automatic transmission, I enjoy a manual.

I am trying to decipher your post. You may have had one two many.Smiley

However, I now see that I confused your post with Bi-Turbo who claimed most of us who prefer double clutch cannot drive. Smiley

Well...this is an old cliche but I have proven it wrong so many times that I'm already tired of it. Smiley Smiley

Also a reason I do not have a certain group of friends anymore... Smiley "Undercover daddy" (nickname given by that group) was preeettttyyy fast in his PDK car. Smiley

The choice of gearbox has nothing to do with driving skills but I can see where this misjudgment comes from, especially in the US or other countries where automatic trannies are quite usual and manual is more of an exception.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)