KresoF1:

So, definition of mid engine sports car with good drive dynamics is the car with 570ps, no lsd and tendency to oversteer at little bit above street legal speed? 

Not to mention only 285mm rears and 225mm fronts for 570ps/600Nm car with rwd and no lsd. And to add that tendency to oversteer is pronounced even with Corsas.

570S has the worst traction amoung its competitors.  And that "lively" characteristic makes it a huge favourite for UK based car press. 

To add what my P source wrote:" someone who drives GT4 and knows it well will after few hot laps in GT4  will become very, very sweaty after same amount of hot laps in 570S and wonder where composure and traction have  gone?".

Exactly, this is the right formula for those looking for fun in a sports car, my Boxster and previous 996 were  more fun for going side ways than 997.2, the rear was always fitting and I loved that, 997.2 is to balanced and only when you switch off PSM the fun begins, I miss those cars , so not everyone is looking for precision and surgical handling, there are those like me who like to play with the beast on every corner at moderate speeds. Who cares if the GT4 is faster or handles better!

--

J.Seven