Yes I see second 32, Lorenzo was on the outside, but too close to Rossi, so when he leans in for the turn he touched Rossi. 

As for your link on the Rossi/Marquez incident, it's a even clearer picture of Marquez head butting Rossi' knee. First Marquez drive close enough to Rossi to smell his fart, then Marquez accelerate into Rossi and head butt Rossi' knee. And Rossi' reaction is just nature, extend the knee to push him off. You cannot see Marquez's head hit Rossi' knee first before Rossi's knee push him off?!?!?!

I do see Rossi looking that way, 3 times, but he is pretty much checking to see where Marquez, they are running different lines through that corner, Rossi takes the inside-out line while Marquez takes the outside-in line, Rossi knows that and needs to check where will they collide, he gets to the spot on the track first so he has the right of way, Marquez doesn't like that and head butts him. Rossi retaliate. Simply as that.

I do not ride motorcycles, nor do I follow MotoGP, I have no horse in the race at all. Just an outsider 'reading a book for the 1st time'. 

--