Unfortunatelly you're missing one very important point... at this stage of the championship MM had nothing to lose (as he was crashing many times this year due to his "magic riding style" *gg*), why is he interfearing in the close battle between the best riders 2015?!?

This is childish!!

AI was also racing VR in PI, that's not the problem as he was riding at his best whilst MM was just playing around and holding up VR both in PI and in SIC although Vale has been way faster in Malaysia also MM wasn't driving at the max during the PI race...

How has it been possible for him to set the best lap time in the LAST LAP??? :-(

However time will tell what will happen @Valencia, although I'm no JL fan he'd deserve it also (not only VR)!

Hopefully DP will have next season (his last?) his final shot at the title, he's deserving it for long time...

BTW: I'm following VR since he joined 250ccm but 500ccm-championship since the good old battles of Rainey, Schwantz, Mamola and Quick Mick Doohan, I hope that entitles me to have a different opinion than you?! ;-)