Italo:
BjoernB:

I guess the deal was simple  : u get the 650 for 3 month if you do a nice comparison at the end.....he delivered - no words about the horrible resale value of "them" - and to make it interesting you add a 150ukp RS and mark it up to 250k 2nd hand value to get more clicks...... I am a true CH fan - but this comparison was ridiculous......what's next ? a Ferrari 250 GTO comparison to a P1 with the question is the ferrari worth 30 times the McLaren ???? enlightened - the RS and Aston will be worth the same Price in 10 years - whereas a 650 will have lost 80% of it's value.....

Lets be clear here, CH review 3 cars from a usability and driver experience perspective and concluded with the right result which is to state that the McLaren is the better car out of the lot. Bear in mind that I'm a Porsche guy through and through but lets face facts, the 650S is much more better than the RS !!!

Better for what exactly? For the Autobahn? Yes, no doubt about it. For the track? Not so sure. For some fine country roads with lots of twists and turns, not so sure about the 650S either.

You are actually confirming what I said before: CH is from the UK, so... (please do not misunderstand me but a little bit of local patriotism never hurt, especially if it helps getting closer to a manufacturer).

Even if the 650S would be much more better for whatever purpose, don't forget that you get a GT4 for the price difference between the GT3 RS and the 650S. Just saying...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)