Don't know if anybody had posted this yet....

Chris Harris' latest review:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58j0Mmj41m0

With McLaren only given them 6 years to get to this stage is extremely impressive in this segment.   especially Chris Harris now gives such impressive credit to 650S which I think it deserved......  inarguably 650S has the strongest body, and nicest ride quality.  after an year ownership myself, I don't see any other cars out there(at the moment) doing a better job, other than its 675LT....  488 again is a bit too soft and not quick enough on hitting big corners, no balance at the back... seems to break loose at the back end all the time.....  body seems to be too soft to my taste...  suppose carbon tub does come in a big factor of this.  Once driven carbontub cars, can not go back....  the turbolag seems to be exactly the same as 650S.    However, I find Chris harris' video on GT3RS against 650S surprised me the most....  I would never expect GT3RS would do any slower than 650S....  suppose those break steer needed to get used to inorder to master this car, which I think after few month of his test drive, he finally gets it.   I personally find it too neutral on the steering.... its not a bad thing, especially u are working on each corners, u need to feel balanced.  however, GT3 gives me more fun to push the car to the edge more.... I am sure GT3RS pushes even further at the edge.  Just don't understand and dont' beleive GT3RS would do slower than 650S on smaller track like this........ I find his result skeptical....  but again, it is what it is.....  Perhaps giving him GT3RS for few month and run the test again, it should do better.....