crayphile:
J.Seven:

Interior is a dream, the back is a joke the front is too much, overall I prefer the F12 much more. Looks more like an aftermarket product (Hamman comes to my mind) and not something like Ferrari would release from factory!! But lets waite and see it live for a proper analysis.

--

J.Seven

Interesting  - that will be the reaction of many with regards to the "aftermarket tuner" look. I have spoken in-depth with the designers and they deliberately set out to avoid it - they were very mindful of this possible accusation. The main design elements at the front, the aerobridge, and rear spoiler and diffuser were all performance driven. In the metal the car has a low squat and aggressive stance. I saw it in a pretty cramped space at the rear  so that was hard to judge. The gills and filler cap blend well in reality. Finally there is a satin carbon interior to a Ferrari and its fabulous. Now which colour to go for Smiley

You´re the man crayphile Smiley Red would be my choice, it´s Ferrari special edition, is has to be red, and you like flashy colors, so!

--

J.Seven