Grant:
Porker:
Grant:

Epic day today - got to do both Spa and Nordschleife!  Adrenaline is off the charts!  frown

Spa is amazing isn't it!? How did you experience Le Raidillon for the first time? You managed to to some timed laps?

I like Spa (did it 10 days earlier also), but the Nordschleife is way more exciting (but crazy).  Yes, Radillion and Eau Rouge are pretty insane - we did a track walk and you really get more appreciation for it when on foot (just drove it unprepared my first time last week).

Some pretty wild cars, including an F40 Le Mans Spyder. Have a photo, but won't upload for some reason...

--

73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550

True, nothing compares to the Nordschleife, the region and the track. I think both tracks are an ideal combination as by nature of the track Spa allows you to safely push the car's limits a bit more than you would on the Nordschleife.

--

2003 BMW M3 CSL (sold) / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS / 2013 MINI John Cooper Works GP / 2014 BMW Alpina D3 biturbo Touring