bluelines:
KresoF1:

Official 0-200km/h for CS with LC is 12.9s

Official Ring time with SPASM/PDCC, PDK, RWS on street P Zeros is 7.34min or 6s faster then 991.1CS with all drive goodies. 

New options that will be introduced with C4/C4S models will include 450ps power kit, new sport design kit and new aero kit.

Btw, German price list and catalogue are on German Porsche web site in pdf.

That is a respectable Ring time for only 420hp in a every day all year round car Smiley

...but is it fun to drive? SmileySmiley

Chassis is amazing according to those who drove it but the sound is...how to put it..."ordinary". However, one guy I know told me that he is happy the 911 has been slightly "muted" down because he felt that the constant typical 911 sound was annoying and tiresome. Smiley Well, to each his own I guess.

Now that the tail lights are official (told ya...Macan style Smiley), I can tell you that I'm not a huge fan of the design. I may warm up to it though but right now, in my humble opinion, the "old" 991 actually looks, in a weird way, like the newer car. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)