Whoopsy:

You know, when one is at that kind of level wealth wise, most of them are not chasing exotics anymore. It's just another 'thing' that could be bought. Buying a million dollar car doesn't carry that 'thrill' when they make a million in a day or less.

Ben is older, so the thrill of speed is still with him, he buys car to drive really fast to enjoy that thrill. Mark is not of that generation, driving really fast does nothing to him. My oldest son who is born in 2001 is kind of the same way, he enjoys sitting in the cars and looked at them, but does him nothing when I take him on a 'thrill' ride. Fortunately my little guy who is born in 2008 is completely opposite, he loves cars and loves to ride in them, always yelling faster faster. 

Speaking of likes and dislikes , many don't know that baby boomer Steve Jobs ( Apple ) ; Gen Xers Larry  Page and Sergey Brin ( Google ) and now millenial Mark Zuckerberg ( Facebook ) all have in common a strong personal distaste for electronic gaming and that whole part of the tech industry which is obvious by the companies they have shaped so far . Virtual reality may change that in the future but I think for them it will be for uses like virtual vacations/meetings, reunions/ socializing, expert remote guided surgery / technical repairs , etc, then for the obvious uses of yet another boring shooter game immersion which everyone will offer , esp the Asian companies . We'll see.