RC:
Futch:

In terms of value for money, I would say the GT4 and the Spyder are the best sports cars money can buy today.

And I wouldn't change anything either, they're not perfect, but they're damn close.

Smiley Well said. 

I really envy you because you have so many cars to choose from. I would love to have such a collection but honestly, I wouldn't know when to drive these cars. 
Please promise me that you will always drive these babies and have fun with them, not just looking at them but actually driving them. I am pretty sure you are one of the rare owners who actually do that. Smiley I just wish I would live near London, so I could actually see your cars live from time to time. 

Enjoy in good health and keep those reports and photos rolling, I just love them. Thanks again!!! Smiley Smiley

I guess I could understand not changing 2-6th if you just autobahn all day, but in the canyons, Sun is dreading 2nd just like earlier GT3s.  I note Chris Harris finds that the only fault.

I do agree it's a decent value compared to Gt3, in NZ over $100k cheaper, and  Sun has measured himself for a new driving suit and dusted off the helmetSmiley