1438528994421image.jpg
1438528994433image.jpg

Recently sold two cars so figured a new one could be welcomed. Turned out it will be a Macca 675 but another contender was the SV as I was impressed with its Nurburg lap time.  I test drove a standard car. In a few words, looks awesome especially it this spec, sounds awesome, drives pretty shit. Gearbox is too slow in sport and too violent in Corse. Ride is pretty good. Visibility is odd with a very inclined window. Seat is too high and not supportive at all. Steering is vague and the car feels unstable in heavy braking. I drove it back to back with a 650 and the Macca was so much better it was embarrassing for the big Lambo.

Then saw an SV in the showroom and sadly in reality the standard car looks better. The SV is too aggressive in the front for me. The mechanic told me the ride is atrocious on normal roads and worst of all, the bucket is terrible. Way too upright and not good for large shouldered guys like me. No harness option at all, but it's a track day car. WTF!!! How can a manufacturer claim to do a track car but not offer a harness???

I guess the losers of Knightsbridge have found their new perfect toy.