RC:
huangester:

There are 4 Panameras in my neighbour, and they are in banks, commercial, logistics, manufactur field....  non applied to what u said above....  I for one is in fashion business, and would like to get one on their next generation...  Perhaps this is where most of Panameras fall into in German, but certainly its not soo very typical where I am from in Asia.   Regardless of the stereotype, Panameras, S7, 6series, CLS... this cat. of cars are growing bigger and bigger now....  

RC had one... he is German, and he is certainly non of what u stated....

I got it new and after some while, I didn't really feel too well driving one.

Unfortunately, older (used) BMW 7 series and Mercedes S class have this destiny in Germany, Lars is absolutely right.

I wouldn't call the owners shady though, mostly owners from former Yugoslavia and Turkey, some of them being serious business people. Actually, there are two cars which seem to be very popular with this group of people in Germany: The Panamera and the BMW X6. Nothing wrong with that but there is a lot of prejudice going on.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

Christian,

Sorry for going off topic but, can you use "from Balkans" instead of former Yugoslavia? That miserable state died in 1990 and memories of communism is not very pleasant for some of us. Spoke recently with the guy from Belgrade who is in similar business as I am and he also is sick and tired of former Yugoslavia. 

Only members of far left political parties in Slovenia, Croatia,  Serbia or Bosnia are still dreaming about illusions of some kind of new communist Yugoslavia...