RC:
Mithras:
RC:
Wonderbar:

RC, life is full of surprises.  And though I have no "inside" information, over the years I have always placed my bets on Porsche.

I seriously fell out of love with Porsche in the 1980's.  But now I am really impressed again.  If only I could buy at least three more--a GT3 RS, a Turbo S and a Boxster Spyder.  Then I would wave to everyone from Heaven...

These two would be on my shopping list as well, maybe Porsche should offer some sort of discount for buyers of more Porsche or some sort of subscription model? Smiley

Btw: I did receive an offer from my McLaren dealer for a 650S Spider (price around 255k EUR). 1600 EUR per month (36 months, 10k km per year) and 50k EUR initial payment. If I had the possibility right now, I would try the 650S Spider for three years. Tempting (all prices incl. 19% VAT).
--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

So 100EUR a day to have a 650S Spyder for 3 years. Not too bad when  you think of it that way but I would be interested in seeing what the balloon is at the end (even though you wouldn't do it).

Not sure I understand what you mean. This is a mileage lease, meaning there is no risk with residual value or whatever. You drive 10k km per year and after 36 months, you leave the car and the keys at the dealer and you're done. No hidden cost. So could you please explain what you mean? Smiley

I think that he is wondering if there is a buyout price at the end of the lease if you decide to keep the car. As he states, he is aware that you would not exercise that option.