funny story happens while ago, i park in a building that has 2 level underground and almost 300 car space which is full most of the times. I'm the only 911 down there but there are 4 or 5 cayenne and boxter too. except regular family cars,there are plenty of Amg and M5,M4 and M6 there which average drivers age is around 20.last week I was leaving when the white CLS AMG was tried to cut me before the slop and I let him go first " I try to avoid them 99% of time ", it has a long and sharp slop and he did stop on the middle and was looking at me on his mirror while I was doing half clutch behind him,but again, I'm trying to avoid these people,and I was watching him from his mirror that he was laughing at me with his gf , anyhow that day passed. the very next day when i entered the parking lot, I saw CAA was inside with police and what a surprise that same guy hit one car and the column beside it.OH boy, was it worthed to look at his eyes and shake my head... , long story short, best thing is avoid these drivers and cars,maybe I'm getting old but I prefer to enjoy driving my car avoiding to be challenged by others