Gnil:

It was a standard track day . There was maybe 25/30 cars max. So most of the time you had an empty track .

I drove Dave's GT3 and then directly after , I drove Blueline's GT4 . Both for about 3 or 4 laps.

Verdict : angry smiley

The GT3 is faster , no dougt about that . It feels like a razor sharp track setting time machine . The speed you reach are getting  frightening ( to me anyway  )

The GT4 is more dramatic . The noise is more brutal , the car feels much lighter  ( if only the GT3 could feel like that !!! ), it pulls strongly , the balance is superb ( I personally prefer a heavier back as in the Gt3 ) . Probably more fun , but not in the same league as a GT3 .

I did not like the '' blips'' on the downshifts . I like to '' blip'' myself and felt them intrusive  . Maybe I would get used to them after a while . It does allow you to do very fast downshifts  .

So, I did find it very fun , but maybe in the long run one could feel that he reaches his limits quicker in the GT4 . In the GT3 there is probably a very long way to go until you get to the limits and master fully that car.

The GT4 is a great ' toy ' ( not to be taken lightly )  , the GT3 is a more serious, faster older cousin..

Great to hear your perspective!  With regard to the downshift blips, this is something that is normally off (default setting) and has to be activated with the button.  So, you can easily do blipping yourself.

--

73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550