RC:

At age 16, I got my first motorbike, a Kreidler Mustang,

​I had a Kreidler too..... but I was about 15 and was not allowed to ride on the road ( 18 years old ) It was more looking like this one Smiley ....  I had taken it from the '' car cemetery '' and stripped it completely to make it a dirt bike + had a work on the piston, cylinder and carburetor   !! Smiley

florett_12.jpg

My love started at around 8 , drooling over the Countach and anything that had an engine . Pretty soon it was mainly motorbikes as  I could actually have one , drive it , dismount it, rebuilt it etc..... 

We were a bunch of friends , all crazy about motorbikes and cars. Our saturdays were spent customizing our '' moppets '' , even building some from scratch with all sorts of difference parts found in the '' car cemetery '' .

I was driving my mother's car, an Alfa Sud orange,  at around 11 or 12 on big private car parcs .

It then moved slowly to serious dirt bikes, ATC's  when I spend a year in California in 83/84 , and then slowly it got to cars as I became 18 years old and sports bikes. My love for Porsche started only at around 17 or 18 , when a friend of mine , working in the car industry explained to me why a 911 is so special .

I just like anything that moves with an engine . Cars, bikes, boats  etc.....

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm