intouch1:

hmmmm....RC youn certainly have a Point. i do like the G63 and am always 'thinking' about it...but never really was convinced to go for it in the last instance...

with the rapide, ist Kind of a love/hate Thing....i love the Looks and the interior Styling but am sure for fact that engine aside the rapide is technologically sub-par in comparison to most other cars in ist Price range or even lower Price range.

i would not want to be caught dead in an S63 indecision

i also considered the cls 63 S....great spec and for sure great car...

i am a bit bored with german cars at the Moment and wanting something different is what is pushing me towards the rapide...

maybe i should arrange a test-drive appointment and fly out to test it before making my final decision...

You cannot even imagine how much I "get" that. Smiley

Stupid question: How about a crazy ass Dodge Charger then? Not your ever day sedan but certainly an eye catcher and with 717 hp (DIN) certainly not a weak performer. 

I still think that the G63 is the most "appropriate" for you and the current situation in your region, it makes a statement but without provoking too much (the AM certainly will be an eye catcher but I'm not so sure it is a good thing right now). The CLS is a very stylish car but this is actually what I do not like about it. I would rather get the current E63 AMG S.

If you like this type of sedan, maybe the BMW M6 Gran Coupe? Or you could get that special edition M5 with 600 hp?

Or the latest Range Rover Sport with the 550 hp engine?

Please pick whatever your heart desires but I just don't see you in a Rapide S, I can't explain why. I see you in something sportier (or meaner). Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)