Also sold my S8 and canceled my order for the new Golf R. I felt the decline of Porsche is from the increased VW influence and the direction Piech is taking Porsche. 

VAG is milking the Porsche brand dry, excessive cost cutting combined with excessive price increase. Not sure what more they want from Porsche as it is already the marque with the biggest profit margin. 

My ex-Macan S, together with a Cayman S I demo earlier, drives nice but felt cheap inside. Neither has the upgrade leather interior and it just doesn't feel right. If I were to price them with the proper interior the price is just insane. 

Initially I had wanted to stay with Porsche for our next car, we need something bigger than the Turbo S, but the junior Panamera is being shelved so they have nothing for us. Panamera is just way to big and they have nothing else offered.

The FF's target market is a very narrow one, and not many competitors, Bentley Continental, and the new S63 Coupe and that's about it. Power 4 seat, not 2+2, 2 door coupe with awd. I didn't like the AMG's dash, and I felt like I am 30 years too young to drive a Bentley so only the FF is left. 

Regarding the Speciale, yes it is a sharp car, but if I don't push it it can be a nice tourer too. It may have the bare carbon interior instead of plush leather, and it can be a little noisy inside, but it does drives really really nice, especially if I set the suspension to soft setting. On soft setting the ride is between the super nice 12C with the active suspension and my Turbo S on normal. Closer to the 12C than the Turbo S. Unbelievably good on bumpy roads.

--