I have to disappoint you, Milanno...Porsche can do a lot of individual stuff...if they want to. I could tell stories...but I can't. Only thing I can say: Loyal customers, especially loyal high volume or Carrera GT/918 customers, get a special treatment but I guess this is no secret. If Porsche "promised" something to Whoopsy, they should keep their promise. I get his disappointment. I was promised a lot of stuff by my dealer but it didn't always work out. Porsche "jumped in" and made it happen. They can and they usually will but it really depends on the customer I'm afraid (which is kind of understandable, like it or not).

Maybe Whoopsy should remind them of their promise again, I am pretty sure they will try to make things right. 

Delays can happen, sometimes there is nothing Porsche can do about. Remember the delay of my Porsche Panamera Turbo S delivery? Porsche put a Panamera Turbo Powerkit factory car in front of my house and I was able to drive it free of cost until my car arrived. Their service is great, the people working there are great but the dealerships are sometimes not up to the task I'm afraid. Maybe it is a cost thing, dealerships have tight margins but if they want to sell premium cars, they need to offer a premium service.

Btw: The Ferrari F12 is and was a very tempting car. I almost got one. Superb product, this is a car I would keep forever. Same goes to the 458 Speciale by the way, why should I lie. These are cars you keep forever.

The FF should be a great daily driver, I've seen a couple of them in Bavaria, even in winter time. 

Whoopsy, if you want to learn more about the LaFerrari ownership, you should contact our moderator Futch. I am pretty sure he can give you a hint or two and especially how he likes the car.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)