TEE:

I have seen speed traps even on the nice swiss mountain twisties... mail

I had an unmarked BMW 5 series following me in one of these roads in Switzerland and it was a police car. I spotted them in time but actually wouldn't have been able to speed anyway because of the dangers (incl. dense traffic) but I really felt annoyed when they stopped me anyway (they never gave me a reason) and one of the police officers (they younger one) gave me a lecture on the dangers of these roads. C'mon...really?! Smiley Funny: A motorcycle passed me in a 60 kph area but they were still following me. I know the Swiss police reputation, so I didn't mention it because I didn't want to start an argument and end up with serious problems with them but it was pretty obvious that they wanted to nail me. Somehow.

This is why I hate driving to Switzerland. Also had an encounter at the border, where they kept me for one hour(!) in my car (I wasn't allowed to even step outside and they warned me not to start the engine). I was there with a 997 Turbo S, didn't have any luggage with me, just wanted to visit a friend in St. Gallen, so no reason for that. Weird.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)