This is what happen to any car owner in Switzerland that drives more then 60 km/h over the speed limit outside town, or over 80 km/h on a higway or over 50 km/h in a area of 50/60 km/h and over 40 km/h in an area of 30 km/h.

I think no one would like that. Especially when you baught the car, that is your property ( but if it's a leasing it'll be sequester as well) and that you drove all the way to your appointment with the cruise control on, pushed on the thruttle to take a car over and then let the car speed down to get back on the cruise control. Unluckly in the speed down process, a lovely flash lite is posted. No sign saying please make a smile.Smiley

This is the moment when you see your car going for a long Nap, but not in your garage at home, in a garage really special where even you or your car don't like to be. You don't even know if you'll see it one day again cause your car will, by 80 % go for sale. So imagine the one that baught a bugatti or a pagani zonda SmileySmiley what about my half million pay Smiley . You, by the way, you will have minimum 1 year or more in jail (deferred sentence) and minimum 2 years of driver license gone. this for all the overspeed limit above. 40, 50, 60 and 80 km/h over.

So, know you imagine that the judge is kind and tells you. You can have your car back Smiley you happy in one way and anxious in the other way. Why?  Because, you ask yourself: should i keep the car that gave me all those trouble or should i sell the car and get a pair of strong leggs. Because even a Dacia will bring these kind of trouble. the only difference between the dacia and the sportcar is that you might reach the level quicker with the sportcar then with the Dacia.

So what to do with a Turbo S that can't be use in his proper way excepted in germany and even there or on a track knowing that this car is not really done for track due to his weight.

--

Audi TT, Cayenne S, Go kart Birrel, John Deer