KresoF1:
Eric,

Your overall verdict?

Did you find the doors on 650S practical enough for daily usage, as well as entrance in to the cabine?

My test drive was under very bad conditions . Cold ( 10 degrees )  + lots of rain and the drive was mostly highway and suburbs , 45 min . So not a fully satisfying drive to make final conclusions.

As a DD, I would never get this car . TTS is much, much better for that, no comparaison there . The doors , and specially the wide chassis , make the entrance not easy nor comfortable . I am lucky I have long legs , but getting in is a bit of a challenge . Just for that this car is not a DD .

The salesperson was trying to explain that suspension has now been tuned so that in normal mode it is comfortable enough to make a  DD ....  humm, confortable enough it is ( even if it stays firm ) but for good roads and due to entrance , back view ( but now there is back camera ) I would never use it as a DD .

It is otherwise a very nice and sharp car that seems more involving then the 12 C . It still stays an exotic .

Problem I have : my wife does not think that kind of money should be spent on such a toy . I am sure if I would get a TTS she would never ask about the money spent Smiley  ( even if is more or less the same )

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm