reginos:

Porsche sold 22.000 Panameras in 2013. Who bought those, since nobody wants one? 

When we comment we sometimes tend to generalize from the specific, as no one of us here has the full picture.

Wait for the numbers after the facelift. Smiley Also we need to be careful with production numbers and how many cars have actually been sold.

Saw a couple of facelifted Panamera in the US (Florida) and, surprise, surprise...from the five cars I saw, four had their rear wing raised...at low speeds. Smiley This seems to be a US owner kind of thing but it is quite pathetic. 

Interesting: I have seen tons of Cayenne and even 991 (mostly Cabs) but not a single 991 Turbo or Turbo S.

Also saw tons of new Rolls Royce models, as if this is the new status symbol of the rich and famous in Florida. Overall, I think I saw at least two dozens of new Rolls Royce...within a four day time frame. Unbelievable. At the Bal Harbor shops (a mall near Miami), I saw at least a dozen new Rolls Royce on a single parking lot (valet). If you think that only old people drive them, think again. Most of the drivers (no chauffeurs!!!) I saw were in their 40s. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)