As far as I know they've contacted PAG with the help of Guido (from the Getawayer videos) via his contacts at Porsche. Porsche didn't do anything. It might have been the wrong contact, but somehow this should have been picked up by PAG much earlier IMHO. They clearly have not enough control about what is happening in the USA.

He is not trying to defame Porsche. In fact, there's a big chance that if he gets a refund, he will buy a Porsche again. This is just the last hope ti solve things, without going to court. He is not asking anything that's unfair. IMHO this is the best way to do it. Porsche clearly underestimates the power of social media and internet. He didn't want to do this at first, because he wanted to give Porsche a fair chance to solve the problems. Fair chance my ass! If it's starting to affect your health it's time to take some action! After several people on Rennlist, 6speed and Facebook (including me) kept saying he should make another video and let it go viral, he finally did it. 

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic
2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic