Carlos from Spain:
reginos:

I am sure Nick could have handled it much better if he was knowledgeable about cars. Sometimes you have to lead the technicians and question their verdicts. This wouldn't have absolved the workshop but he would get less harassment.

I cannot see how in the USA, that is supposed to be the most demanding market in the world, someone cannot get satisfaction for an obvious issue with a product. The whole story reminds of the saying "God helps those who help themselves".

I'm sorry but this is bullshit, its his fault for not memorizing the workshop manuals and not being able to tell the technicians how to do their job? Smiley I'm sure with your knowledge of cars if you got a lemon you would be able to "lead" the mechanics to how to solve all the issues.

I just don''t why you would blame the victim here, we all like Porsche here but lets not be talibans about it. He has clearly done all he can to help these issues solved and is very implicated on the issues (this is his daily driver not a garage queen and he is not loaded with a fleet of cars), he has taken the car 7 times to the shop already... the ONLY ones to blame here are those responsible of fixing the issues or providing adecuate compensation in case they can't. Period.

Carlos, perhaps you didn't notice my remark in bold above. Porsche (Dealer, PCNA, PAG or whatever) are not exonerated in my way of thinking. But Nick has also made himself look like an inept person by his understanding and handling of the situation.

--

"Form follows function"