ShaunRS:

A rare post from me 

I've ordered a 991.2 Carrera GTS today - Manual, RWS, Ceramic Brakes, LED headlights, GTS Silver Alcantara pack, Carbon Buckets Seats and F+R Parking Sensors. I'm hoping to get Ultra Violet (991 RS colour) approved on PTS as mine will be a MY18 build. I think the Ultra Violet and black details of the GTS will work really well together as well as the silver/alcantara interior. Thoughts on spec?

I've decided to trade in my white GT4 for it as I think the GTS can do both the weekend fun car and odd track day very well. The GT4 is fantastic, but my spec anyhow is more track focussed, no nav, clubsport, buckets, manthey geo, no leather etc etc... so hence the limited road use.

Hope I'm doing the right thing as the GT4 is special, but doesn't get much use other than a few track days, hence the change of plan. Anyone else moving from GT4 to new GTS? I'm not interested in the 991.2 GT3 as I'm holding out for the hope of a GT2 RS. GTS manual + GT2 RS would be the dream garage for me.

Congrats! Great choice! Smiley

Yes, I am in a similar situation. At some point I will move from the GT4 to a 991.2 GTS or 991.2 Turbo S... but I will get a used one. Far too much depreciation on those cars.

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | Powerkit White - The fastest car on Rennteam
2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White