teflon:
RC:
...I would also love to see the Z28 in rain, in snow (not a problem in Australia I guess Smiley) and under daily driver driving conditions like heavy traffic and bumper to bumper rolling for an hour or two...
Does this count as rain?
Edit:  the youtube video appears to be embedded, but won't show in my post.  Anyway, it is a lap of the Nordschleife in a Z/28 with some wet sections.

You guys are easily impressed by videos, especially those posted/made by car manufacturers without any certification (yes, the Nuerburgring offers "official" record times certification) and without knowing the setup of the car.

I wish Porsche would do the same, they could easily do 7:15 in the Turbo S with the proper tires, the proper chassis setup and some software tweaks. Smiley Don't believe it? Well... Smiley

Nowadays people are impressed by YouTube videos and so called "reality shows" (with a scripted story), so I'm not surprised. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)