reginos:

RUF advertise their RT35 at 630 hp and their RT35 S at 650 hp from the 3800cc turbo engine with twin VTGs.

Of course the price is ridiculous at 300.000 EUR before extras and there is no mention of CO2 and fuel consumption!

I don't know this car, I also haven't seen any review yet. It remains to be seen if it really is faster than the stock Turbo...straight line. On the track, I assume the RUF has no chance since it apparently lacks the new AWD/PTM and AWS. We also don't know if RUF uses the stock VTG chargers.

The current DFI engine power output is limited by fuel injector size and fuel pressure. I have my doubts RUF found a solution (but you never should say never Smiley). Nobody can really verify if the RUF engines have 600 or 610 or 630 or 650 hp...if you get my point). I don't say RUF is lying, my experience with RUF in the past has been very good. 

From the past experience with DFI Turbo engines (look at various Tuner 997.2 Turbo/S cars tested by Sport Auto in the past) however, power claims and real world performance are very different. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)