People just need to be open minded, ignore the Audi brand (which in Germany is a plus since you get a more socially acceptable car plus easier repairs/maintenance than real exotics) and they need to take a test drive.

Especially now when lease offers or rebates are quite interesting (not as interesting as ALDO wants to suggest though, I contacted my sales guy and what ALDO posted are FLEET offers starting with five cars and more, very confusing since they are not available to the ordinary buyer).

In my opinion, the R8 V10 Plus (very important!) is one of the most amazing sports cars on the market, even if it isn't perfect (tire choice, Audi could easily adapt the new PZero the 991.2 Turbo S uses but they want to wait until the facelift, when the R8 gets real wheel steering and the Cup 2 is also not a very good track choice since the Trofeo R available for the Huracan is the much better track choice).

When the V10 engine disappears, people will regret not getting one.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)