RC:
SuzyF:
RC:

I couldn't care less since the Turbo looks different than the Carrera (wider butt, side air inlets, LED lights, etc.).

It's still a 991... But I guess I'm very sensitive fot these kind of things Smiley I hate to drive an "old" car, even if the majority of people doesn't see any differences. The fact that I know it, bothers me. Smiley Unless a car is really old... Like a youngtimer or an oldtimer. Smiley

This may be the reason why the 911 Turbo driver usually thinks a little bit different. When you ask them what they drive, they say 911 Turbo, not 911. For most of "us", the 911 Turbo is...a 911 Turbo, not a 911. I know this may sound weird but when you ask 911 GT3 or GT2 drivers, they usually tell you they drive a GT3 or GT2, not a 911.

You don't have to understand this but like I said before, I couldn't care less if the Carrera gets a facelift a year earlier or whatever as long as they don't transform it into a Turbo (oh well...they actually do but thats a completely different story Smiley). Smiley

RC, I completely agree with Suzy on this one. It is ridiculous. This sort of policy does make the Turbo models look dated at least in the eyes of this buyer. Not enough for me cancel though.