KresoF1:

I will add this-excellent designs do not need FL. There wont be a FL of 458 Italia, Mercedes did not FL of SLS AMG.

x2. Porsche can improve technical aspects of the car midway of its model lifespan, thats fine and welcomed,  but the only reason for the exterior design facelfit of a headlight cluster here and and air duct there is only to make the pre-facelift version "old" and force greater turn over.

I have been thinking for a while now about getting a 991 CarreraS but aside from the fact that it now Porsche decided to make the Carrera versions the worst value for money of the whole entire 911 model line, the facelift is right around the corner now so there is no way I'm dumping 150k for a car that next year will be facelifted "exteriorly" for no reason. Then I think that maybe spending those 150k for a very low milage slightly used 991TT may be a smarter move, but by the time those will be available the Turbo facelift will also be coming out...Unfortunately the GT3 (my favorite) is not practical for me for the amount of miles I will put on it per year and everyday use I will give it, and on top of it now they start burning up... I don't know, it may work out for them profit wise in the overall, but they are putting people like me off with all this.

--