SuzyF:

You're wife is right RC.... (As all you guys know, women are always right indecision)  We need to change clothes and shoes at least once a day and we can't wear clothes two times a week! That's simply not done.

My wife is not really a help with my decision I'm afraid.

When I suggested to get the Boxster S instead of the Cayenne (because she bugged me all the time why she doesn't have a Cab and how much she loved her Boxster), she was very indifferent and couldn't care less (I know this behavior, if she doesn't like something, she clearly says no Smiley). So I got the Boxster S, she yelled at me why I gave away the Cayenne but I was right, whenever she is alone and without the kids, she drives the Boxster S. Smiley

When I suggested to get another SUV for our longer trips with a lot of luggage, she looked at me and I actually expected a clear no from her. She smiled and asked: Which one? Smiley She really likes the SRT8 a lot (US "muscle" SUV), also because this car is not very common and not really flashy. She hates the G class and she couldn't care less about the Cayenne Turbo ("if you like it..."). So if it was her to choose, she would probably choose the SRT8.

From a financial point of view, considering that I would need another SUV, only the used Cayenne Turbo makes really sense. This car will still be worth 30-40k EUR after three years, the SRT8 probably looses half the value the day I register it and after three years, the value will be probably around 20k EUR or so. Unless I find an enthusiast who really wants this car. The SRT8 would be a new car though and the Cayenne would be used, so another tough decision here.

Now I stop before I get you bored. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), BMW X3 35d (2013)