Gnil:

That was easy , specially for a car that cost 4 times more then your regulars …….. , but obviously you know very well how to talk to your wife . Congratulations .

My wife was not very happy about me spending on a GT3 RS ( first time she ever said anything ) . Yesterday I showed her a 997 GT3 RS at my dealer …. and now she understands  indecision  Maybe it helped that two hours before we had just signed for her dream mountain chalet that she will get on her birthday ( coincidence )  

16 years of marriage and 18 years total together, we wouldn't have lasted that long if I didn't know how to 'manipulate' and steering her thoughts haha.

Always helps when I offset the shock with something she likes first. Planting seeds and paving the road well beforehand. Timing works as I left plenty of time in between so most major gift giving dates are done, birthday, anniversary, Christmas. Was gonna tell her after this coming Valentine's Day but I guess the previous saved up credits are enough.

It still wasn't that easy, had to talk her through some boy stuff, like car posters we all put on walls as a kid and explain to her that the 918 is one of those car poster cars and I can finally put one of those in the garage.

I also show her all the brochures and literatures Porsche sent me on the 918 plus show her internet pictures of the car, she think it looks fantastic even when she is not a car person. She likes the 918 the best out of the 3, she thinks the P1 looks just like my 12C and the LaFerrari looks like it was draw by our 5 year old boy.

--