RC:
Herbaliser:

At 200K EUR it actually looks like a better deal then the Turbo S. Let's not forget that it's a Lamborghini - still an exotic brand, not a 200 000 cars per year producer (incl. Macan), mostly diesels. The Huracan will surely be faster then the Turbo S after 200 km/h. I remember reading that the M6 competition package is also faster then it!

No, it isn't. It is close though but only to 300 kph (to 200 kph, the difference is almost two seconds in favor of the Turbo S). 

Porsche doesn't produce 200000 911 per year and I'm not quite sure what production numbers have to do with the price of a car. For me, it is performance which counts and performance I can use on a daily basis. I do not buy a financial product I expect to grow in value over the time but a car I want to enjoy driving. 

As much as I love Porsche, I don't like the idea of paying 200K+ EUR for a car from the same brand that makes the 4 cylinder diesel Macan, soon to be driven by every housewife in the neighbourhood. At the same time the 991 Turbo S is not the undisputed leader in performance as the 997 used to be...

Well, I don't know. So far, this car does pretty good in it's price range in my opinion.

If the AutoBuild article that someone posted in another thread is to be believed, the M6 CP is significantly faster then the Turbo S from 250 - 300 km/h. Just check the numbers. This is not so important but again, if it's true, it is not right. 

The production numbers have everything to do with the price of a car. Those cars are not so different then other luxury products. I wouldn't want to pay Patek Philippe money for a Rolex...The additional development and production cost of the Turbo S is small compared to the development of the basic 911 so a very big part of the cost for Porsche is divided to the many thousands of 911 that are built. I would speculate that they make larger net profit per Turbo/S then McLaren with MC12, Ferrari with 458 and the Hurican/R8.